Monday, February 25, 2008

Sarcastic post of the day

From disenchanted (former) Republican John Cole at Balloon Juice

Captain Ed joins the crew at Hot Air:

Today brings exciting news and an end to a time in my life that has proven far more successful than I ever dreamed. Beginning on March 1, I will begin working for Michelle Malkin, a friend, mentor, and writer I have long admired. She has offered me a position as writer at Hot Air, and my blogging will appear exclusively there.
Personally, I think this is great news. The more we can consolidate these folks, the better. Hopefully Red State, the Weekly Standard, and some other fruity right-wing bloggers will also join the staff at Hot Air. Then, come January 2009, the Hitlery/Hussein Obama administration can use their newfound executive powers to quickly round up these pockets of dissidents and we can all move forward into a glorious period of liberal fascism, where the abortions are fast and plentiful and government mandated and so are the womyn.

No comments: