Thursday, September 13, 2007

BREAKING NEWS: Jesus responds to Kathy Griffin

Reached for comment on Kathy Griffin stating in her Emmy acceptance speech:

A lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus. Suck it, Jesus, this award is my god now!
Jesus responded, "Yeah, um. I'm okay with it. In fact, I actually didn't have anything to do with that Emmy ... I was busy. Plus, she's going to Hell anyway. So the joke is on her. Ha ha. I'm just kidding - GOTCHA Kathy!"

Asked what he thought about Catholic League's Bill Donohue saying that Griffin's remarks are hate-speech worse than racism and him getting her remarks censored from broadcast, Jesus answered, "Bill Donohue is an humorless asshole. He doesn't speak for me."

No comments: