Thursday, July 19, 2007

Might as well make this YouTube day

I've got some posts ready to go, but I'm going to hold off and just go ahead and post another clip. Normal blogging will resume tomorrow.

This one has some personal significance for me. While I was going through my clinical depression, one of the very few things that I took some enjoyment in was the television program Scrubs. In fact, after catching a few episodes, I fell in love with the show and watched the entire run from the start. It's probably fair to say that I might not be alive today if I hadn't had this show with me during that period.

The clip is Ted's band performing "Somewhere over the rainbow"



And I'd be remiss not to also provide Israel Kamakawiwo Ole's superb version (which also mixes in "Wonderful World").

No comments: