Saturday, May 03, 2008

Better live

Natasha Bedingfield is currently promoting her new album Pocketful of Sunshine, which means that she's doing live performances of the first single released - "Pocketful of Sunshine" - all over the tv circuit. I've watched 3 or 4 of those performances now, and it seems to me that she sounds better live than she does on the studio track. And I'm no singing expert, but it also seems to me that it wouldn't be that easy for most pop artists to hit the high notes she's hitting live in the chorus outside of the studio.

Judge for yourself:

The official video



And her first live tv performance (of the single) in America



There's are two more live performance (at American Idol and The View) on YouTube, and I'm guessing her performance on Chelsea Lately will be up soon.

No comments: