Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good news (for me at least) and a blogging itinerary

My copy of The Eliminationists: How Hate Talk Radicalized the American Right by David Neiwert arrived today. I am going to try to read it as quickly as I can (while still absorbing the content) and hope to start writing a review by this weekend with the goal of posting a review sometime next week. I already suspect I might fall behind, however, because the other book that arrived is Rebecca Goldstein's Betraying Spinoza: The Renegade Jew Who Gave Us Modernity, a book that I've highly anticipated reading for 3 years now.

So onto the itinerary, which I'm posting not so much because I think anyone is interested but because it helps motivate me to stay on track with what I want to blog about.

Thursday - A post about historical revisionism and its relation to the Tea Parties (which I had wanted to have up today.)

Friday - My post on a week or so of casually surveying AM radio.

Saturday - A short review of How to Break a Terrorist which I read a couple of months ago and thus need to review before I forget anymore of it. (The problem is compounded by the fact that it was a library check-out so I don't have a copy to refresh my memory with; nor did I take notes on it.)

Next week - The review of The Eliminatonists.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Your silent readership is interested. Keep posting