Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blog changes

I added a blog roll with the hopes of creating some secular and political humanist ambience for this blog. Unfortunately, doing so required switching to Blogger's newer layout feature, which I'm not all too pleased with since it makes the site appearance more boring and I lack the know-how to mess around with the template to get it to look like the original, more "scribey" version.

If your blog wasn't included, please don't take offense. I've left out multiple blogs that I read on a daily basis (including one - Orcinus - because it won't work with the post update feature). As I mentioned, this is because I was trying to create a specific ambience and what not. Additionally, many of the blogs I read cover the same topics so I didn't want to oversaturate the blog roll with the same material.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's an excellent blog roll -- those are all high-quality blogs.