Monday, May 21, 2007

Veronica Mars vs. the Lord's Resistance Army

I don't watch the tv show Veronica Mars, and the few episodes I have seen I did not find entertaining, but Crooks and Liars made note that at the end of the last week's episode they plugged the "Invisible Children" movement which is dedicated to helping the 19,000 children in northern Uganda who have been kidnapped by Joseph Kony's Lord's Resistance Army in the past 20 years, as well as the "night commuter" children who live in fear of Kony. I've previously written that I consider the LRA to be the most evil organization on the planet.

Given that I gave the abominable Pat Robertson a plug and praise when his CBN network dedicated a segment to the "night commuters" of Uganda, it's a given that I'll extend that courtesy to Veronic Mars.

No comments: