Saturday, July 09, 2005

Two new links in the Links section

I wouldn't expect anyone to notice, but I've updated the links section. I removed The Economist since I feel like too many of their articles require a subscription for it to be of much use to most.

One of the new links is The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy which I expect should be self-explanatory.

The other link is to RealClimate, "a commentary site on climate science by working climate scientists for the interested public and journalists." Of all the political topics being discussed at the moment it seems to me as if the issue of climate change is the one in which there is the most confusion and that is the most poorly understood. It is for that reason I consider this site a valuable resource since these gentlemen provide objective non-partisan commentary on climate science as it relates to stories in the media.

No comments: